Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grey on grey



Sooo  I haven't posted in a lot of time, it's true. Have been procrastinating a lot on many things, the only thing that kept me going was sewing. A little bit here, a little bit there and I managed to add several items to my wardrobe. 
After all, this was my initial purpose when I got myself a sewing machine: to depend less and less on mass market retailers and be more self sufficient (such a dream, pfft!). 


So instead of always postponing my next post, I'll simply add anything that I did or I'm currently working on.

I finished this grey blouse a few months back, it's from a self drafted pattern made into a lovely grey jersey that has tiny little holes in it, just love it!
Paired it with a necklace that I diy-ed today from some thrifted earrings that have been lying around on my desk for a while now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment